Val Gardena, Italy
January 16-25, 2015
$2,399 (double occ.) (Included airline fuel and tax estimate could change.)
Status: Full and closed out (as of 12/7/2014)
Val Gardena and the small Italian province of Süd Tirol and the majestic Dolomites await your arrival. We will be staying in the quaint mountain village of Ortisei and will ski the Sella Ronda-- a circular ski route leading round the mighty Sella Mastif.
The optional Dolomiti Superski pass entitles you to 450 lifts and over 600 miles of meticulously maintained runs! The Val Gardena region of the Dolomites offers some of the best skiing in Italy. For the Cross-Country skiing enthusiast, there is are superb trails with some of the most picturesque Cross County skiing there is to offer in Europe.
We are returning to the fabulous 4**** Hotel Oswald in the village of Selva within walking distance to the lifts. The hotel offers gourmet dining, a social lobby and bar area, full-service Spa and all of the amenities and service typical of a "Sud-Tyrolian" family hotel.
All rooms are provided with balcony, shower or bathtub, hairdryer, telephone, WI-FI internet access, TV-SAT, minibar and safe.
Trip Price Includes All of the Following:
- Roundtrip air from PHL to Milan on Lufthansa with all transfers
- SEVEN nights lodging at the Hotel Oswald in the heart of Val Gardena
- ONE night at the 4* Hotel Andreola Central in Milan
- Daily generous breakfast buffet and a varied 4-course dinner including salad buffet
- Free access to the Oswaldlife Beauty & Wellness, Bathrobe and slippers
- Welcome drink with Prosecco and snacks, a tyrolean evening, Gala dinner, dessert buffet
- Pianobar-Live music on Thursday
- Discounts or free activities at the weekly Val Gardena-Active-programme
- Morning shuttle service, to the “Ciampinoi” cable-lift and to the “Costabella” chair-lift
- Ski room with boots warmer
- Baggage Tags and travel packets for all participants
- All hotel & resort taxes, surcharges, & porterage
- Does not include your ski pass but we will have group discount opportunity.
Payment Schedule – per person:
September 10—Sign-up Night: $1,199.50
SEND SIGN-UPS BETWEEN TODAY AND SEPTEMBER 9 TO:
1111 Brandon Lane
Wilmington Delaware 19807
302 658 1701
Early Sign-Up Schedule—per person:
SEND SIGN-UPS BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 10 - OCTOBER 1 TO:
Mary Anne Wilson
21 Caynor Court
Newark, DE 19711