Park City, Utah
March 13 - 20, 2016
Sunday, March 13 thru Sunday, March 20, 2016
Cost: See Chart Listed Below
- Round Trip Air, one stop each way, from Philadelphia to Salt Lake City
- 7 nights lodging in the town of Park City, double occupancy, at the Yarrow Hotel which is now owned by Doubletree hotel and Managed by Vail Resorts. With 181 freshly renovated guestrooms & suites.
- Buffet Breakfasts daily
- On-site Restaurant & Pub
- Onsite Ski Storage and Ski Rental.
- Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
- Fitness Facilities
- Easy access to free public transportation to destinations throughout the valley
- Group Dinner
- Welcome Party upon arrival
- Lift Ticket options listed below. The price includes the use of public transportation to and from all ski resorts. This will allow small or large groups to venture out to the surrounding ski resorts.
Please NOTE the Lift Ticket Price Combos:
INSURANCE is available from Ski.com for $109.50 to be purchased on or before the final trip payment. If purchased within 21 days of sign-up, the policy’s pre-existing condition exclusion is waived. If purchased after 21 days, any pre-existing condition is not covered. Insurance doesn’t cover all risks. Please read the policy before buying. To obtain a policy, contact Dianna Kaufman at 1-800-525-2052 x3410. Mention Wilmington Ski Club’s Park City trip.
Payment Schedule – per person:
September 9—Sign-up Night: $925
By November 11—$900
Mail Payments to:
5 Chamberlain Circle
Oxford, PA 19363
610-529-3917 (Call or text)